Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Easy Peasy Weekly Recipe #8

It's Wednesday!


Time for this week's installment of Christie's Easy Peasy Weekly Recipes!
 
A little side note before the recipe: Debbi is a friend of mine since I was in 8th grade. We have grown up with each other and through the years she has become much more than a friend, she is like a sister to me. And in fact she married my husband and I, so she holds a very sweet spot in my heart. With all that being said, I am very proud to have Debbi be a guest recipe submitter for today.
 
 Debbi's Entry: Easy Chicken Stroganoff

 
Ingredients:
  1. 16oz chicken breast
  2. 16oz sour cream
  3. 1 can cream of mushroom
  4. 1 packet of Lipton onion soup mix
Instructions:
 
Place the chicken in the crock pot, mix all the other ingredients in a separate bowl and pour on top of the chicken and set in low for 7 hours. Just prior to end of cooking, pull out chicken and shred with a fork.
 
Actual picture of her crock pot in action...lol
 


As you can see she served hers with some noodles... But I am sure you can do rice too. She did mention that the next time she makes it she will add some more mushrooms to it.
 
Wah-lah! Your done!
If you have a recipe you'd like to share comment below.
Let me (and Debbi...wink wink) know what you think!
 
 





 
 
On a side note if you need a realtor in the Jacksonville Florida and surrounding areas, I hope you would consider looking Debbi up. Here is a link in how to get in touch with her.



No comments: