Time for this week's installment of Christie's Easy Peasy Weekly Recipes!
Muffin-Tin Eggs Ya'll!
(My Paula Dean...sadly no butter...lol)
- Sliced bread of choice (we like wheat)
- Thin sliced deli meet you like (we do honey ham)
- Cheese of choice (American and Cheddar are awesome with the ham)
- Pam Cooking Spray
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray each tin insert with Pam/Cooking Spray.
All you need is to layer from bottom to top in each muffin tin insert:
- 1/2 a piece of a thin sliced deli meat you like,
- 1/4 piece of no crust bread (smush it down nicely over the meat to form the cup you need
- one egg per (NOT scrambled...just crack the egg right on top)
- a bit of any cheese you like
Bake for 15-20 mins to cook the egg. Wah-lah! Your done!
You will be surprised...one will fill you up!
If you have a muffin tin recipe you'd like to share comment below.
Let me know what you think!