Thursday, August 02, 2012

Thrifty Thursdays #3!


This weeks is one that I am using myself! Got some school shoe shopping to do...so while on my hunt for a deal for my big boys this is what I found.



So here's how it works you can either visit online or in-store doesn't matter. The only thing is... this weekend, at least in Florida, it is Tax Free Weekend (on school related items which includes clothes and shoes) AND you do have to pay for shipping if you do it online. I am actually waiting until the weekend to purchase the shoes we need in-store.

The deal is Buy One Get One 1/2 off then the additional 15-20% off depending on if you are a Rewards Member or not. It is free to be a Rewards Member...so it is worth filling out the info online to become one. Plus they will send you coupons quartly as well as for every purchase you earn money back to use on future purchases.

Click on the link https://secure.famousfootwear.com/Profiles/CreateAccount2.aspx to become a Rewards Member. If you plan on being like me and shop this weekend...you can print a coupon for the 15-20% off to use in-store on the website. It is located under the "Search" area on the page.
This deal is valid until 8/11/2012.

There is a way to reserve your shoe choices online to an in-store location if you are a Rewards Member....I'm still trying to figure that out though.

Let me know if you have an active deal you have found this week, feel free to comment below.

Happy Thrifty Thursday Ya'll!!!!




1 comment:

Cassie said...

Awesome, what a great deal! Thanks for sharing! I'm so glad you linked up to the Mixer and I hope to see you again on Thursday! Also, come on by and enter to win a super adorable Thirty-One bag or some awesome discounts on a Thirty-One order! :)