Thursday, October 04, 2012

ALERT NEW TOMORROW!

Because I am ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED with Etsy.com. Starting tomorrow I am going to start something called "Etsy Friday Favorites" and weekly post my finds that I just LOVE. I mostly window shop, well...because I cannot afford to buy EVERYTHING I love on there... But, I thought it would be fun. You can respond to my posts and if there are any Esty things you find that you JUST HAVE TO share... you can do that too.  I especially like the idea of supporting other mom's who put love into every piece they make by hand on Etsy... I am really excited about it!

PS: If you have an Etsy store you'd like me to check out to consider... let me know!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hi Christie, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/