Friday, October 05, 2012

Etsy Friday Favorites #1

Welcome to the first ever Etsy Friday!
 

Like my previous post says, I am addicted to window shopping at Etsy. I have on occasion purchased, but I tell you, daily I'm on the site...I just cannot help myself. There is a plethora of neat handmade products on the site that truly keep me in awe. Because of this addiction, I thought I would share my finds... I think it will be a fun addition to my blog.

I will list three different areas in which I will pick a product or shoppe to highlight: ApparelAccessory and For The Home...here are this week's picks.

1. Apparel:
Charming Necessities LLC's Boho Mauve Line....This is an entire line of GORGEOUS vintage style clothing for our girly girls! I have to admit, I didn't pick this one. My 5 yr old did. Maili has an eye for the things she likes AND she likes PINK!...lol She wants the entire outfit that is pictured in the Fall Knot Dress pictures. Here is the link to the entire line.... Enjoy! Charming Necessities LLC's Boho Mauve Line

2. Accessory: My Belle Boutique's Personalized Hand Stamped Family Names and Initials Necklace with Pearl Charm. A disclaimer: I own one of the beauties!!! I received this as an anniversary gift this year and it is FANTASTIC!!!! I love Love LOVE wearing it. Here is a picture of mine.
 
She also has a Facebook page that she will post sales that are going on in her Etsy Shoppe.
 
 
3. For The Home: Because fall is amongst us I picked a lovely door hanging that will spruce up your front porch this season...I love the rustic look of this fall wreath. And as you couldn't tell I LOVE ME SOME TURQUOISE! So this is perfect for me. Gorge isn't it? Fall wreath with custom Turquoise Initial.
 
Let me know what you think!!!! 
 

2 comments:

Mette said...

New follower from the Hop:) Pop over and say hi:)

http://oddparent.blogspot.dk/

Claire Justine said...

Thanks for stopping by and linking up with us at Welcome to the weekend hop ,new follower :)