Friday, October 12, 2012

Etsy Friday Favorites #2

 
Here are this week's picks!
 
Apparel: I am REALLY debating purchasing this dress for myself... it looks soooo comfy and gorgeous at the same time. Ladies - 'The little Black Dress' - Linen Mix - You Pick the Size - Junior, Adult or Plus size Boutique Mia by CXV makes this CUSTOM for every single lady. So cool!
 
Accessory: Chunky Turquoise Quartz Watch Bracelet I love this...the minute I saw it I fell in love. It is brought to you by SLDesignsHBJ 
 
For the Home: Unity Sand Ceremony Frame with Engraving in White Such a neat idea...so smart and a GREAT keepsake of your marriage ceremony for your home to display. This would be especially sweet for a beach wedding where it is virtually impossible to keep a candle lit. There are a few more options for this idea here.
 
Let me know what you think and please consider purchasing these handmade items at Etsy!!!!
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picks! Love that dress!

xo
Bonnie

Christie said...

I love her tops too... If you go here http://www.etsy.com/shop/BoutiqueMiaByCXV You can see all what she offers.