Thursday, July 05, 2012

Oh My I'm 35!

After reading a dear friend’s new blog she created which centers around her new venture into the stay-at-home-mom world I decided to go ahead and post a new post today on the this blog I started back in 2008. I had forgotten how much I did enjoy connecting with other moms through my blog and I craved to again…so I logged on and started to read my older posts. MAN OH MAN they were depressing!!!! My last post was in Feb. of 2011 and sooo much has changed since then. For one, I am no longer suffering through postpartum depression. I am officially out of the darkness and into the light as I have heard it said before. My children have gotten a little bit older to which my husband and I are still living in a state of denial that we are the parents of a teenage boy now. Counting the blessings in life has become center for me so because of that I have deleted all my old seriously mortifying posts so I can start anew. Being today is my 35th birthday...what a perfect day to start.

I hope I can become more faithful with blogging again. So here’s the first post done and completed. Let’s see what tomorrow brings.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!!!! Welcome back my friend. I'm glad you decided to start blogging again. xoxo

Brah said...

Who's Gwen?