Time for this week's installment of Christie's Easy Peasy Weekly Recipes!
This is a fast and easy one that you prepare the night before too!
This is the video my husband found online that made us try this recipe.
Mini Baked Ham Sandwiches
- Melt butter and mix in mustard, Worcestershire sauce and minced onion.
- Cut the entire pack of rolls in half, horizontally (keeping all top and bottom halves separately in tact).
- In a 9x13 pan, place bottom half of rolls and cover with ham and cheese.
- Cover ham and cheese stacks with top half of rolls.
- Drizzle butter mixture over top of rolls, making sure onion is evenly distributed.
- Refrigerate over night.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes and, once finished, separate for serving.
We made these for our daughter's 4th birthday party back in January and they were a HUGE hit. The kiddlets have an aunt who is allergic to meat and so we decided to leave the ham off one package and they were still so very good.
Click HERE for a printable version.
Let me know what you think!